Saturday, 12 September 2015

What is Re-target Marketing?

Retarget marketing, gives you a second chance to sell in a crowded marketplace. A typical website conversion rate is 2%. What are you doing about the other 98% of customers who visit your website and leave for ever? Well, retarget marketing can help you re-engage those indecisive customers..

No comments:

Post a Comment