What is a #blog?
A blog is a regularly updated website or web page publish on the Internet. Typically a blog is run by an individual or small group. A blog features diary-type commentary and links to articles on other websites, usually presented as a list of entries in reverse chronological order.
Blogs range from the personal to the political, and can focus on one narrow subject or a whole range of subjects.
Generally speaking blogs tend to have a few things in common:
- A main content area with articles listed chronologically, newest on top. Often, the articles are organized into categories.
- An archive of older articles.
- A way for people to leave comments about the articles.
- A list of links to other related sites, sometimes called a "blogroll".
- One or more “Feeds” " like RSS, Atom or RDF files.
We help business grow online here: Best Ontario SEO Inc